Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Martha Researches Ankle Bracelet Removal on the Web


Ok, this was far too amusing to pass up.

Vanity Fair interviewed domestic diva Martha Stewart recently. In the interview, Martha apparently shared the following:

  • Referencing the highly unfashionable ankle bracelet - "No matter what they say, there's no getting used to it, because it hurts. It irritates you."
  • Fellow prisoners apparently nicknamed her "M. Diddy!"
  • "I know how to get it off," Stewart said of the monitoring device, which she has to wear until next month. "I watched them put it on. You can figure out how to get it off. ... It's on the Internet. I looked it up."
  • The domestic diva told the magazine that in some ways, her five-month stint at the federal prison in Alderson, W. Va., was a piece of fluffy coconut cake compared to house arrest.
    "It was by far the least bad part of the last three years," she said.

Wonder if I can get my friends to start calling me E. Diddy?

Source: NY Daily News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home