Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ok Donald, there comes a time when you just need to say NO.

I realize Donald Trump is in the midst of a really good run, but at some point, one just has to say no.

The news out of New York City is that "The Donald" is in talks with reality show guru Mark Burnett regarding a new project. Are you sitting down? The project is a new stage musical based on the hit TV series "The Apprentice."

Trump announced the news on the May 19 season finale of the NBC series. The creative team for the musical, which is scheduled for a spring 2006 bow, is being assembled.

About the musical, producer Burnett said in a statement, "'The Apprentice' is a compelling drama that has touched a chord with television audiences all over the world. I had a vision for a dramatic story within 'The Apprentice' that I knew would work on a Broadway stage. This is not a spoof or a satire, it is a love story set to 'The Apprentice' as a backdrop. Once I met Barry and Fran, I knew we had the perfect partners to make this a reality."

Come on...he can't be serious...can he?

What frightens me even more is the prospect of Omarosa in a leading role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home